- Lieutfaber is incapable of sleep.
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, lieutfaber and compline.
- The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as lieutfaber.
- Lieutfaber cannot burp - there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in her stomach.
- Lieutfaber can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee.
- Lieutfaber was banned from Finland because of not wearing pants.
- Lieutfaber was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons.
- Lieutfaber is the last letter of the Greek alphabet.
- Contrary to popular belief, lieutfaber is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- The most dangerous form of lieutfaber is the bicycle!
*snores* Huh? What were you saying? No, I think that one's wrong...
What are you insinuating? *glare*
Lies! Lies I say! *belches obscenely*
It's cause I was pollinating. so much... >_>
Bwahaha! "She may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol." So, what? I give people headaches? Is that what they're saying?