2) I don't have to deal with customers anymore... most of the time. I just tell them "I'm not in sales, let me get someone who can help you" and scurry away with my bin o' stuff to put on the floor.
3) Summer break from school is a Very Good Time.
4) I changed my schedule for the fall so I'm not taking Stats and Astronomy anymore... I'm taking EMT basic. *geeky excited* Classes start the first weekend of September. Alas, they take ALL DAY on Saturday, so no knitting group at Panera for me during the fall. :(
5) They're redoing the water main outside. PAIN IN THE ASS. No parking on the street, and they turn the water off most of the day. My water pressure sucks enough in the bathroom sink, really didn't need that addition to the suckitude.
6) Been playing Dragon Quest IX on the DS. S'pretty fun. It's got a neat party selection and multiplayer aspect to it.
Do you realize that they havent' changed the default moods in like 8 years? O_o