secondly: this quiz was blatantly stolen from kyleholl who stole it from someone else.
1. Your name spelled backwards: acisseJ
2. Where were your parents born? my mom was born in Linden, NJ, my dad was born in Oakland NJ.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Um... some pictures so i could make my icon for majorfaber
4. What's your favorite restaurant? TGI Fridays is up there. it actually doesn't matter all that much, it's all about with whom you go to the restaurant.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? August, at the home of the lazy misguided uselessness.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? i was the comic lead in fifth grade, and played bit parts in 7th and 8th.
7. How many kids do you want? eventually, i think 2. i could never have an only child, it's just mean, and i've seen how some turn out......
8. Type of music you dislike most? rap
9. Are you registered to vote? hells yeah. registered march of my senior year of high school. still have my registration card.
10. Do you have cable? yes. i love my parents. :)
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? no way
12. Ever prank call anybody? no. i swear!
13. Ever get a parking ticket? once. i was at umass junior year during winter break for inauguration stuffs, and i left my car at haigis mall too long. they finally asked me for the money last month. idiots.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? um... heights are scary.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled. sapporo, on the island of hokkaido in japan
16. Do you have a garden? we have a very large weed patch that used to be a garden years ago.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? my 5 online faves that i read every day are sluggy freelance, real life, something positive, adventurers, and rpg world. paper comics i enjoy include get fuzzy.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? most of them......
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower in the morning
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? spirited away. a week before you could buy it in the store :)
21. Favorite pizza topping? Top? i am a fan of antonios' potato and bacon pizza. [drool]
22. Chips or popcorn? depends. sometimes you just need all the extra grease in the chips, but popcorn is a necessity at movies.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? mauve
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? hells no?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? no
26. Orange Juice or apple? tropicana grovestand, please.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? i ate at the rockaway mall food court with my mom on monday. i know, high roller, ain't i.
28. Favorite type of chocolate bar? right now, i think i like reese's fast breaks. mmm, peanut butter AND nougat in one bar.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?a week ago tuesday for the school elections.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? last summer? grandma has some in her back yard.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? yes. most notably, in second grade my soccer team won the league tournament. w33.
32. Are you a good cook? the ziti i made last night turned out fine. of course, it was the kind where you just have to put the pasta in the pan and add the sauce and water.... then wait. we survived it.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? i am a proud new jerseyan who can, in fact, pump gas. is very easy. just read the damn instructions.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? no. i did kinda want that pancake pan with a hinge, tho.
35. Sprite or 7-up? sprite
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? you mean besides the khakis, white socks and sneakers, and the denim shirt? or how about the black pants, white button-down shirt, stupid-ass black bow tie and green apron? or the blue-as-all-hell shirts?
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? does walmart count? i got some hair clips.
38. Ever throw up in public? not that i know of......
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? money can't buy love... but it would be nice......
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? i don't know
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? remember the Jem and the Misfits dolls/tv show? when i was about 7, they had a contest, call the number and sing the theme song. i don't think the number worked right.
42. Can exes be friends? depends on why you broke up.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? my mom? about 3 years ago when she had a hysterectomy.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? yes. and it was pitch black.
45. What message is on your answering machine? i have no idea.
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? "alex, i'll take swords for 1000". "that's S Words."
47. What was the name of your first pet? i had the pimpest goldfish. i got it at the fun fair in kindergarten. it's name was swordy (short for swordfish, of course)
48. What is in your purse? EVERYTHING. ruthie calls me mary poppins when she watches me pull stuff out of there.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? i am a dork. i like to do crosswords and/or logic puzzles.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? my ear doesn't hurt all that much? (knock on wood) of course, just having written that, i got a throb. feh.
51. What is the first concert you ever went to? clint black at the NJ arts center. yes, before it was PNC bank arts center. (pronounced the exact same way as the ummb t-shirts)
52. Vices? electronics and shopping for them.